Denny Reed is an artist at large. At any time she could be in any country somewhere in the world. She relies on digital access for creativity and communication. She benefits from her travel experiences observing humanity’s dilemma in every culture she visits. She has compassionate views as a global citizen. She is a lover of life and all things living.
A self-taught artist she used to be a teacher in her own international self development seminar business for a few decades. She learned a lot. Also she has been an executive stress management consultant for a few more decades.
She learned a lot more.
Collectors of her art feel the same strong resonance of the energies that she accesses. Her unique art is sold internationally.
Competitions and Awards
- May 2011 and November 2011
Special Recognition Awards Light Space & Time – Online Art Gallery Exhibitions “Nature” and “Elements”.
- September 2010
3rd place international winner Light Space & Time – Online Art Gallery contemporary art for new and emerging artists. Exhibition “Abstraction”
The exhibits on Light Space &Time Online Gallery include 75 -150 artists competing from 15 different countries. Some of the countries represented include Canada, Russia, United Kingdom, Thailand, France, Taiwan, Australia, Croatia, Ireland, Sweden and the United States.
- June 2013 Featured Artist of the month Light Space Time Gallery
- June 2013 ‘Words’ exhibition Artist Table Online Gallery
- May 2013 ‘People Are People’ exhibition Artist Table Online Gallery
- March 9, 2013 ‘Masque Art’ Wally Findlay Galleries, Palm Beach Florida
- February, 2013 ;The Red Drum, Bali Indonesia
- October 17, 2012 ‘Inferno’ Armory Arts, West Palm Beach Florida
- June 18, 2012 Times Square New York City, Artist Wanted Exhibit Premiere Event (artwork ‘The Gathering’ streamed on electronic billboards, streaming through July 1-15, 2012)
- World Tour 2011-2012 Sketch Book Project with the Brooklyn Art Library and Art House Co Op
- Oct. 30 & Nov.2, 2010 18 Rabbit Gallery Fort Lauderdale Florida ‘Day of the Dead Remembrance Altars”